Blueberry Coffee Cake
- Crisco® Flour No-Stick Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Knott's Berry Farm® Blueberry Preserves
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray an 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
COMBINE flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and allspice in medium bowl. Add melted butter, egg and milk. Mix vigorously until well blended.
POUR half of batter into prepared pan; spread preserves evenly over batter. Top with remaining batter.
COMBINE topping ingredients; mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over top of coffee cake. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.