- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- OR 1/3 cup Crisco® Puritan Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- 1/4 cup Knott's Berry Farm® Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, diced
Heat oven to 375° F. Coat 12 muffin cups lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Beat egg with buttermilk. Stir in oil and jam. Stir liquid and strawberries into dry ingredients just until blended. Divide mixture between prepared muffin cups.
Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Serve warm.